Roland TD 25KV-s Electronic Drum Kit
Call For Holiday Price. (858)259-3940
If you’re a serious drummer, the Roland TD-25KV lets you tap into high-end V-Drum playability in a high-value electronic drum kit. Powered by the TD-30 module, the TD-25KV gives you the renowned expressiveness that makes Roland’s V-Drums the go-to e-drums for pro drummers worldwide. The streamlined interface makes it easy to customize your kits, while the onboard audio recording function captures your drum performances. Other cool features include natural-feel mesh-head pads, positional snare sensing for enhanced expression, and the VH-11 V-Hi-hat for playing with legit hat techniques. The state of the art in electronic drums keeps pushing forward, and you’ll be on the cutting edge with the Roland TD-25KV.
Play Along with Tracks
and Record Audio
Want a little jamming music to play along with? Just load up a USB memory stick with favorite WAV/MP3 songs and get lost in playing for hours. In addition to normal playback, you can loop sections you’d like to work on, or slow the playback speed to more easily learn fast fills and articulations. Alternately, you can plug a smartphone into the audio input and drum with songs from your music library or the web. It’s also possible to record your drumming performances (along with music playback) as audio files to a USB memory stick, offering a great way to evaluate your playing and share your drumming with friends and music producers. The sound module is equipped with a USB host port as well, providing a convenient connection for recording audio and MIDI data directly into DAW software.
Professional sounds, amazing expressiveness
With the TD-25KV, serious drummers can tap into high-end V-Drums playability in a mid-level kit for home and studio. Equipped with a sound engine derived from the flagship TD-30, the TD-25KV delivers all the acclaimed expressiveness that makes Roland’s top-line V-Drums the undisputed choice of pro players everywhere. A streamlined interface makes it easy to create personalized kits, while the built-in audio recording function lets you capture drum performances for evaluation and sharing. Other premium features include mesh-head pads for a natural feel, positional snare sensing for enhanced expression, and the VH-11 V-Hi-Hat for playing with authentic hi-hat techniques.
High-end feel and playability
Sit down at the TD-25K, and you’ll savor the expressive playability you’d expect from high-end V-Drums. You get a full complement of mesh-head pads for that legendary V-Drums feel, with snare pad positional sensing that gives you subtle, realistic tonal changes depending on where you strike the pad. The cymbals deliver a natural swinging motion and faithfully reproduce chokes, bow/edge crash techniques, and bow/edge/bell sounds on the ride. The VH-11 V-Hi-hat mounts on a standard hi-hat stand (not included) and features open/closed motion and bow/edge sounds that support traditional playing techniques. And you’ll love the natural-feel cloth head and the rock-solid response of the KD-9 Kick Pad.
Dial up kits, customize, and start grooving
With its delightfully easy-to-use interface, the Roland TD-25 drum module lets you get up and grooving immediately. Even with sticks in your hands, the large center dial lets you quickly select your kit based on musical genres such as standard, rock, jazz, electronic, and more. Choose a style, then press the dial to toggle between different kit variations. With the TD-25, it’s incredibly easy to customize sounds to your playing techniques or a particular musical style. Simply hit a pad to pull up the sound assigned to it, and then tweak the panel knobs to adjust tuning, muffling, or relative volume. The TD-25 gives you shortcuts to speed up tom editing, letting you assign sounds and change muffling and tuning for all toms simultaneously. Your edits are saved automatically, eliminating extra steps. Of course, if you decide you don’t like your recent tweaks, it’s easy to undo them and return the kit to its state when you first selected it.
Play along with tracks and record your performances
Want to play along with a track? Load a USB memory stick with WAV/MP3 files and start jamming. In addition to its regular playback mode, the Roland TD-25 module lets you loop sections you want to work on or slow down the playback to nail more difficult passages. You can even plug your smartphone into the audio input and play along with songs from your music library or the web. You can also record your drumming — including the music playback — as audio files to a USB memory stick. This is an excellent way to assess your playing and share your drumming with producers or other musicians. The TD-25 is fitted with a USB host port as well, which gives you a convenient way to record MIDI data and high-quality audio directly to your DAW.
Roland V-Drums TD-25K Electronic Drum Kit Features:
- Dynamic, expressive playability and quick customization
- Advanced SuperNATURAL sound engine based on the TD-30
- Sound quality and expressiveness equivalent to the top-of-the-line V-Drums
- Logical interface for easily swapping and customizing each drum and cymbal in a kit
- PDX-100 10″ mesh-head snare pad with support for rimshots and cross-sticks
- 3 mesh-head tom pads: 2 PDX-6 6.5″ pads for rack toms, 1 PDX-8 8″ pad for floor tom
- VH-11 V-Hi-hat mounts on a standard hi-hat stand; offers realistic motion and natural feel
- 2 x CY-12C 12″ crash cymbal with natural swinging motion, edge/bow sensors, choke control
- CY-13R 13″ ride cymbal with natural swinging motion and edge/bow/bell triggering
- KD-9 kick pad with cloth head for great feel and solid playability
- Play along with WAV/MP3 songs and capture drum performances as audio on a USB stick
- Build drumming skills with the onboard Coach functions
- Quick-access metronome with dedicated screen, on/off button, and tempo knob
- USB host port for audio/MIDI communication with a computer
- Total Number of Pads:8
- Included Snare/Tom Pads: 1 x PDX-100 (Snare), 2 x PDX-6 (Tom), 1 x PDX-8 (Tom)
- Included Kick Pads: 1 x KD-9
- Included Cymbal Pads: 1 x VH-11, 2 x CY-12C (Crash), 1 x CY-13R (Ride)
- Included Drum Module: 1 x TD-25
- Module Analog Inputs: 1 x 1/8″
- Module Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4″, 1 x 1/4″ (Headphones)
- Module MIDI I/O: Out
- USB: Yes
- Manufacturer Part Number: TD25KSet